Falcao to Chelsea - Should We Be Worried?

Radamel Falcao’s time at Manchester United was not a happy one. He managed just 4 goals in a disappointing season at Old Trafford, and left in unspectacular fashion after failing to find the net for several months.

But now he’s joined Chelsea, should we be worried that he’ll find his form for them?

I’m not so sure. Although it’s 100% certain that he’ll score in every game he plays against United, I’m just not certain that he’s got what it takes to be a top striker in the Premier League. He didn’t look quick or strong enough at United, with his long term knee injury perhaps being the reason for that.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a great player, and once Mourinho gets some time with him, I’m sure he’ll be successful at Chelsea. But I, as well as every other United fan, will be sorely hoping that he doesn’t show his world class ability at Stamford Bridge.


I hold nothing against him for going to Chelsea, I just hope he doesn’t make us look daft by scoring 40 goals next year in a blue shirt. Here’s hoping for a mediocre, yet happy time at Chelsea for our former number 9.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Ed Woodward has the hardest job in the world

United To Move For Milner?

What to do with Robin van Persie